I was going to let it just be about my pregnancy, but now I regret not continuing it throughout Emerson's first 6 months. There is no way that I can tell you everything, we'd be here forEVAH!
Emerson is 6 months old now and the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. Period.
I love this child so much that I find myself looking at her and tears come to my eyes because she is so very amazing. What on Earth did I do for God to bless me with the most wonderful gift? I have no idea, but I ask Him no questions, I am just thankful. I am worried that I love her so much that I will have a had time punishing her. That's bad, I need to get over that--fast!
Next Sunday, Danny and I are dedicating her to the church and I am SO excited!! We'll have lots of family and friends there to celebrate with us. I'll be sure to post pictures!
In just these past 6 (way too short) months, Emerson has grown into the most beautiful, smartest child. She is a wonderful baby.
- She sleeps all night, every night...since she was probably a month old.
- She smiles all the time.
- She laughs constantly. She loves we we scare her, smile at her, laugh at her, dance....
- She loves her big brother something crazy! No, really. He will be sitting on the couch, and scratch his head, and she starts laughing at him. She loves that boy, my goodness!
- She is seriously the smartest baby.
- She will give you "high five."
- She will get you kisses.
- She can sit up on her own now
- She LOVES food. Her favorites are sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, applesauce, peaches, bananas, oatmeal & fruit mixed together.
- Not a fan of anything green, but I sneak it in often.
- She can roll over and continue rolling.
- She loves watching the Baby Network on TV.
- She hates to be alone.
- She still wears her Pavlov Harness every night.
- She loves to touch and feel your face.
- She has recently started banging her toys on her tray when in the high chair.
- A few of her favorite things to play with is her frozen teething ring, my cell phone, TV remotes, her baby paper, her pacifier...
- She simply cannot sleep well without her pink, breathable blanket. She covers her face with it to go to sleep. (Don't worry, it's "breathable")
- She is very content, doesn't cry much.
- She usually only cries when she is so tired she can't stand it and tries to fight sleep.
- As of yesterday, at her Shriner's visit, she weighs 15lbs 2oz. She's itty bitty.
- She is so close to saying "Mama" and "Dada"...sometimes we pretend that she actually says it! haha
- She's spoiled. Rotten.
- She stays with Danny mostly during the week because of his awesome Fireman work schedule and with my parents and Danny's parents when he has to work. So like I said, spoiled rotten!
- She enjoys strolling outside.
- She already wants to be independent.
6 Month Shriner's Check Up
October 30, 2012--6 Months Old
After a bath
Visiting PoPo at Northside Middle School for lunch
Emerson, the bookworm, Halloween 2012
Halloween 2012 Neighborhood Parade & Hotdog Dinner
Mominy feeding me oatmeal
Cousin Ryan Gunter
I lurv foood!