Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Half Way There!

Saturday marked the day that I am HALF WAY THROUGH!!
20 weeks prego! This is going by pretty darn fast! Emerson is now about the size of a cantaloupe!

"Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!"
                                                                                  - The Bump

Here lately, I had been super sensitive. I have cried and gotten my feelings hurt twice in just a few days....for NO good reason! Danny has been very good about it though! I think he knows that's not completely like me to do that over something so minor. lol

And can I just complain for a minute about back pain from the depths of hell!! I mean, are you kidding me?! It is pathetic how bad it gets and how disabled I am when it gets dark outside. I am fine during the day, but at night when I lay down or watch tv....it starts. And it hasn't just started....it's been like this since the very beginning. Anyone else?

I have read that "Pregnancy Brain" is just a myth....oh no it's not! Now I didn't have a great memory to begin with. But now, there is no hope for me! So just bare with me please.

I am so anxious to register for all the awesome things for her!!
I guess I need to wait until a shower is planned:(

In the meantime, I am researching all these great poses for her and for sibling pictures with her and Wells from Abby Funderburk Photography! She's constantly keeping an eye open for different props. I have yet to find something off the wall, out of this world different.....but I'm still working on that!

In other news, we started on our Annual Gingerbread House Sunday! This year is a hard one! It took most of the night to just get the darn house together, much less decorating it!
I guess we'll work on that part next!


Mr. Performer felt the need to dance during the project. lol

...and sing...





No comments:

Post a Comment