Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas and Week 22

Hello blogging world, it's been a while!
Hope everyone got through the holidays just fine. I know we did!
It sure did come fast this year...and went by fast too!
Our house looks like Santa's sack EXPLODED in each room!

Here's a few pictures from Santa...





Santa left red crepe paper for Wells to bust through as he entered the living room!


The night before Santa came, we gave Wells two things...and he freaked out!!
He was so excited and thankful for everything he received!

White Oakley's (yes, the real ones.)
...and black and lime green Reebok Zig Techs (aren't they ugly!?) lol
He had his little heart set on these for a long time now. :)

I did pretty good myself:) Santa brought me an iPhone 4s!! YAYYYY!!!
I LOVE it, and can't seem to stay off of it. The best part is the "s", the siri.
You talk to it and it talks back! How neat! I'm so nervous that I might drop it or break it. I've been looking at different covers for it. So far, I like these best. Trying to decide on one and its colors...





The second one is Petunia Pickle Bottom, and the cheapest, which is a double plus. But that third one is GORGEOUS! So I'll probably end up ordering that one. You like?

On the subject of baby...I am now 22.5 weeks along!
Emerson is about the size of a papaya...
Our family may be more familiar with the size of a baseball glove...

So my memory has been shot, but it's definitely getting worse. If I'm in the middle of a story and get interrupted, it takes me a while to pick it back up, if at all!

And clumsiness....oh man. In the past week, I have ...
1.  Knocked over 3 glasses of sweet tea
                     (once onto the carpet and fake snow for Christmas,
                       next all over a chair and myself,
                       and lastly on the table during a Rotary meeting)
2.  Stepped into someones tote handle and almost fell to the ground during a meeting
3. Tried to blow out a fire from gas logs, thinking it was a darn candle

Really?? Come on Kendall!

I posted this on Facebook and the response I got was....welcome....you're a mother. lol

I wanted to share a few more pictures from the Holidays...
here's a few from a family get-together








Merry Christmas and Happy 2012:)

No comments:

Post a Comment