Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's Gettin' Hot in Here!

Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

I do believe the switch has officially flipped.
I feel like I am sitting, walking, working, talking, chewing, sleeping, cooking, etc....in a sauna!

Throughout the whole winter, I was not only cold, I was freezing!
Well not. any. more.

It's hot in here, and I apologize to anyone I make freeze,
cause it doesn't look like it's getting any better.


The countdown is ON! 8 weeks to go!
That is, 8 weeks until I hit the 40 week mark.
I have a feeling that I won't last that long.

The date that sticks out in my mind is April 17th. I have no idea why.
My mom's birthday is the 20th, so I hope she doesn't come then. I'd feel bad "taking" her day!

This week, I am into my 32nd week. Emerson should be about the size of a Squash.

"At 32 weeks, baby’s birth still seems kind of far away, but you and baby are physically ready in a lot of ways, just in case there’s an early arrival. Baby may have turned so she’s in the head-down position by now, poised for her trip down the birth canal. And you may have noticed your nipples looking darker. That’s so a preemie can see them for breastfeeding -- isn't your body so amazing? Intensity might be building in the symptoms department, as heartburn and contractions intensify around week 32. But we’re guessing you’re so excited about baby’s impending arrival, they’re not slowing you down much."

Still growing, your baby weighs in at about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches.

  • She's getting ready for her descent -- she's likely in the head-down position now.



  • And she's probably feeling even more cramped.


  •                                                                                        -The Bump

    Very ready (physically), yes.
    Lots of heartburn, yes.
    Wobble wobble, yes.
    Back pain, yes.
    Labored breathing, yes
    Ready to meet Emerson Adele, YESSSSS!!!

    I can hardly wait to meet her. More than ever now.
    This Thursday, we'll be one step closer to seeing her.
    In just 4 days, we'll head to Greenville to get the 3D/4D ultrasound.
    WE ARE SO EXCITED!! Especially the grandparents!


    Don't you just love it when people look at you and say,
    "Twins??!!"    
    or
    "My goodness, you won't last 8 MORE weeks!"
    or
    "My, my, you are BIG for 7 months."
    or
    "You must be ALL baby."

    Or as my sweet husband says, "She's gonna come out walking!"

    Gee, thanks. Now I feel better.

    Well thank you very much, my child is growing perfectly, she's a good size, and I may not last 8 MORE weeks, but it's in God's hands, not yours:)

    How I feel sometimes. haha

    I have had so much fun feeling and watching her kick.
    Yes, watching.
    It is now very visible now to see her move.
    I was standing the other day talking to a friend, and she said, "OMG! Your belly just jumped!"
    She's a clever little thing, though. If you talk about her moving or talk about feeling her move, she'll stop. Every time she starts kicking at home, I tell Danny and he tries to feel her.
    Nope.
    She stops, just as he puts his hand on her.
    During the ultrasounds that we've had, she'll put her hands in front of her face like, "You can't see me, you can't see me!"
    She must know I like surprises and she wants to surprise me when she makes her arrival.
    I PRAY that she's in a good position Thursday for the 3D, but I seriously doubt it.
    I better quick talking about it, she'll know!










    No comments:

    Post a Comment