Saturday, October 22, 2011

A BIG Day

Today is a BIG day!!
I'm working, then going home to my hubby to probably cook, clean and watch a movie (okay tough luck, probably football!). So what's so BIG about today?? It's the first day of my SECOND trimester! Whoo hoo!! A big whoppin' 13 weeks!
To give you an update:
  • I haven't been as exhausted as I have in the past
  • The whole STARVING situation is definitely getting better
  • I don't feel like I'm bloated and 8 1/2 months pregnant anymore
                                       ......  Things are just better! Bring on the next set of downfalls:)

This week, Baby Gunter is the size of a....PEACH!
" Your baby is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.) "
                                                                                       -The Bump

On my "down time" I have been researching different ways to do the big reveal. The cake is alright, but so overdone. I was going to do the pink or blue balloons in the big box, but now everyone is doing that too. I like to be creative and original and neither one of these are now unique. So, I was pinning on Pintrest and saw a picture of something. And WA-LA, I had a brilliant idea!! As far as I know, no one has done this before, so I hope to be the first one! And although I love surprises, and normally wouldn't tell you until time to do it....I won't be like that! I'm not telling because I don't want anyone to copy me! lol All these pregnant folks in Greenwood these days, no way! So you'll just have to wait until I post pictures of the party! I know, that stinks...I'm no fun, blah blah. But this will just keep you coming back for more:)

In other news, Jackson, my BIG little brother's Senior Night was last night at the football game! How sad! We now have only 2 games left and the season will be over! Slow down! That was too fast! He had a GREAT game and we are proud! Here's a few pics....


What are we going to do with our Friday nights next Fall????
Oh yea, the baby will be here then:)

No comments:

Post a Comment