Monday, October 3, 2011

Belly Laughs

So first off, I'm 9 weeks along! Man, this is moving faster than it was towards the very beginning. Probably because I've been so busy at work. So here's how big the little munchkin is.....

As big as...an olive!
"Our little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood.  With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, the baby is kind of starting to look like... well... a baby!"
                                                                                            -The Bump 
How exciting!

Preggo symptoms have been about the same. Still no sickness, a little nausea.

I got my second pregnancy gift this week, a book! And can I say, the best book I've come across so far! It is a book about EVERYTHING that this one certain woman went throught during her pregnancy. There were no secrects left out, no nice way of putting ANYTHING. It is the most honest book I have ever read, so that makes it AWESOME! I'm not a fan of over-the-top cussing, vulgar language or nasty discussions, but this book is all of that! She's simply being honest and expressing just how she feels about it, all of it! It's a must when you have decided to drink the water like everyone else has in Greenwood.
Here it is...
 Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy, so you can imagine. Thanks Abby Funderburk for my gift!
P.S.  Did I mention that I HATE to read? Well this one is so interesting, I read half of it before a game at a baseball tournament this past weekend. You gotta get it. End of discussion.

Speaking of Abby Funderburk, she almost killed me and Baby Gunter Saturday! Yea, I'm serious.
I was asked to 2nd shoot a wedding with her Saturday since she literally had NO ONE else available. "Me??" I can't even use my own camera, much less let you trust me with your 5 million dollar camera and this couple's wedding pictures!!! But, since she's awesome, she assured me that she would teach me everything I needed to know. So I agreed.
So she started teaching me a few weeks ago and I winged it!
Here's my favorite of the day. Jay Jordon was so nervous to see his Bride! It was so sweet! I stood with him while Abby went to get Anna Grace.
Their wedding was so nice and so beautiful! Congrats to Anna Grace & Jay Jordon!!
It was a long day and Baby Gunter was really mad that I stayed on the go so long that day, so he/she made me feel it that night. I couldn't MOVE!
But it was a great experience and I'd do it again anytime:) Thanks Abby!

So I am SUPER pumped about this Sunday!! Danny and I are leaving for our 1 year anniverary trip to Charleston for a few days! I am so ready. This is going to be a long week for me. Piedmont Blues and Hash Bash this weekend in Abbeville so I am swamped all week with that. Vacation!! Yay!!
More details on where we're staying a little later!

No comments:

Post a Comment