Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Second Trimester Weirdness

So I'm a week into my 2nd trimester and things are definitely changing...

1.  Using the Ladies Room ALL the time.

Yes, I do mean every 20 minutes. On a normal evening before bed, I use the bathroom, then go to bed, then wake up in the morning and go again. Pretty normal right? The other night, I got in the bed and watched TV for a little while. Between the time I laid down until the time I fell asleep, I got up FOUR times! Really? I was getting really annoyed. I had heard that frequent urination was a sign of pregnancy, but the entire 1st trimester I didn't have any problem with it. But BAM! 2nd came, and it's a never ending flow.

2.   Headaches from the Devil.

Oh man. Everyday I have a headache. I don't like taking Tylenol for it because, well I'd just rather have no meds while pregnant. But I have definitely started carrying a bottle of it in my purse all the time now. It may be a combination between preggo and major tension and stress from work. I'm trying hard to chill out but it's difficult! I think a law should go into effect....If you are pregnant, you get 3 days off and a $500.00 bonus PER week to go out of town and hang out with your husband! Yea, I think I'll work on that! lol

3.   Something that has to do with the Ladies Room that I'm not going to discuss. Read "Belly Laughs" by Jenny McCarthy for more information!!


4.    Random Dreams

In the past week, I have started to have weirdo dreams, every night! Not all to do with the baby, but some. Like last night, I had to dreams. One was about my wedding day, but it was at the Citadel in Charleston. My mom's side of the family was there, even my cousin who killed himself back in April. That is what it was mainly about. I kept looking at him, in awe that he was even there. It was like I knew he should be there. The second dream was about me giving birth (very early on) in WALMART! Yea, so weird. But what made it even more strange, it was totally okay to do that! I remember asking my Mama if she'd go and buy me some undies and a night gown since I hadn't packed anything since it was so early.  

No comments:

Post a Comment