Monday, October 31, 2011

Week 14 and Hallow's Eve

Week 14! Baby G is the size of a lemon!
I didn't think there was any difference between a lemon size and a lime size (last week), but it's like doubled in size! I was just reading The Bump's description of what the baby is doing this week and what parts are growing and I just got really excited!   ...............

"Your adorable little baby is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth."
                                                                                             -The Bump

Thumb sucking and toe wiggling! What!! That sounds like what a baby would do! lol How awesome! Up until this point, he/she has been busy growing, and now he/she is doing baby things:)

Tonight, we'll be headed to my parent's neighborhood and join in on their Annual Halloween Parade then a hot dog supper. I love Fall:) Pumpkins, pretty leaves, nice cool air, the smells. I am pumped for tonight! I love seeing the kids costumes. Baby G will be involved next year!! I'll be the one to dress my kid in something 110% creative and off the wall! Or I may be over it by then and zip up some monkey outfit on him or a flower outfit on her. As long as I plan ahead, I'll be alright.

In other news, Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are getting a divorce! How terrible! They've been married all of 72 days! I love that show:(   




No comments:

Post a Comment