Monday, October 17, 2011

Crowns and Mustaches

I've been "Etsying" several things for the gender reveal and I am getting super pumped about it! You know, you see all these pictures that look like Martha Stewart came in and decorated it and it looks so perfect. That's what I'm aiming for. Well, that's what I always aim for, but then I run out of money or time or energy or caring about the whole thing! So we'll see how this party goes. Here's what I ordered so far...
Mini Crowns

 Mini Mustaches

 and Blue and Pink paper straws
Don't ask what I'm using them for, because it's a SURPRISE!!
I've got a ton of ideas about what I'm going to do. Now I just need to figure out where it will be! Our house is too small, and no moolah to rent a place....so I'm still brainstorming on that.

But first, I need to focus on my best friend's graduation party!! We're super excited about her big accomplishment!! Go HOLLY!!! I'm helping her family (my 2nd family) put it all together. I can't say too much about it since she'll probably read this.

On other fun news...Danny and I decided on a girl name AND a boy name last night! "What is it," you ask? Yea right, like I'm spilling the beans just yet! We'll announce our decision at the gender reveal party in a few weeks! But I will tell you this, it's nothing you've expected!

2 comments: