Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Life's Update

Week 16 and going strong! I missed posting about week 15...so last week, Baby G was the size of...
...a Naval Orange.
"Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now out measure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your baby is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements."
                                                                                                  -The Bump

Thursday, I came "down with the sickness." Just a regular cold (cough, runny nose, sneezing, etc.) BUT....the terrible part was...every time I coughed (which was a lot), I gaged! Ugh!! Once again, so very thankful for NO morning sickness! I am so sorry for those of you out there that had to go through that. Aw man. But, all better now.
So the baby is moving, I hear, but no distinct kicks or punches yet! There is definitely something going on down there though. I can feel something

This week is 16 and Baby G is now the size of...
...an AVOCADO.
"Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender."
                                                                                          -The Bump

So getting to the last sentence of that "Bump" statement....THE GENDER!!!!
We found out just a day or so ago that 2 weeks from TODAY we will get to have an ultrasound to find out what Baby G is!! Yay! The moment we've been waiting for!
Will it be PINK or BLUE?
Barbie's or Firetrucks?
Pageants or Bootcamp??
We'll know SOON!

And as I have said earlier, we won't find out during the ultrasound. We will inform the ultrasound tech not to spill the beans, we'll find out that night at the Gender Reveal party! Who's pumped!?? We are!

So right now, my life consists of work, getting ready for Christmas (at work), baseball tournaments on my days off, searching for a house with 3 bedrooms, trying to stay semi-excited about the gender, trying to please everyone around me, keeping the house descent, oh and trying to sleep. I'm tired, stressed out, and need a break. I don't see that coming anytime in the near future. Oh well.
Thanksgiving is SOON approaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment