Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fall's Right Around the Corner

Saturday. I finally get a day where I have to do NOTHING. No work, no baseball, I'm choosing not to clean, no nothin'! So this is what I'd like to do today:
1.   Sit at the computer and pin my interests:)
2.   Go shopping for Fall decor, correction: window shopping b/c I'm broke.
3.   Watch my Gamecocks whoop up on Navy tonight.
4.   .....anddd GO TO BED!

So far, one of the up sides of the 1st trimester is the excuse that I'm tired and I get to go to bed! By no means I'm I lazy. I get a lot done during the day, everyday. But at night, isn't it nice to crash! Last night, I told the good Lord "thank you for my bed!".

Yesterday Baby Gunter was 7 weeks growing! His/her brain is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys is now in place.
So Fall is RIGHT around the corner, like less than a week! Eek! So excited. I have never been excited about Fall until this year after this unreal HOT sizzling summer we've had. I'm loving the Fall colors, pumpkins, Fall smells......and of course I've been getting decor ideas from Pintrest. Here's what's in store for the Gunter household...

Definitely a chalkboard painted pumpkin to count down the days until Halloween.

Perfectly painted "Trick or Treat" pumpkins, very much my style.

                                   Light colored pumpkins to fill the coffee able in the living room.

And painted polka dot pumpkins!

                                          I'll definitely be posting pics of mine when I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment