Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Week 8

As of last Friday, I am 8 weeks along! So Baby Gunter is the size of ...
...a Raspberry!
Baby Gunter is growing like crazy, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though I can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.

I'm getting anxious to have an ultrasound again. Our next appointment will be October 12 (only two more weeks!).
Until then, I am trying to keep the stress level down. Abbeville is having their Piedmont Blues and Hash Bash the weekend before that--it's this big BBQ and hash competition that the chamber is over. Have mercy, get me through this alive! This Thursday, I'll be on TV to promote the event!! Scary! I'll be on Your Carolina Jack and Kimberly Show out of Greenville.
I'll be wearing Melon Maternity! So watch for it!

As for other news, My "little" brother Jackson was honored last night as Player of the Week for Week 3 at the Touchdown Club!! GOO JACKIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment